Friday, June 28 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday, June 29 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday, June 30 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
VOLUNTEER HQ HOURS
Friday, June 28 7:30 a.m.-10:15 p.m.
Saturday, June 29 8 a.m.-10:15 p.m.
Sunday, June 30 8 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your registered shift in order to get from your vehicle to the Volunteer Headquarters.
- Volunteers will check-in at Volunteer Headquarters Tent located on the East side of 13th street, just South of Grand Ave. prior to your shift.
- Prior to your shift you will have a short informational training and will be instructed to your volunteer area.
- Dress Comfortably and appropriately for your work area and pending weather conditions.
- Do not wear caps or other items with logos that advertise any companies other than our sponsors.
- Drink plenty of water - it can get hot out there! There is a water cooler station at Volunteer Headquarters to fill your water bottle. Water bottles are also avilable at the two Arts Festival Shops.
- Remember, whatever you bring with you must be carried with you during your shift.
- No drinking alcohol or smoking while working your volunteer shift or while wearing a volunteer t-shirt.
Questions? Please contact Matt Fisher
, our Volunteer Coodinator, with any questions about volunteering.