The Non-Profit Partner Program of the Des Moines Arts Festival® provides an opportunity for local, 501(c)(3), nonprofit organizations to earn money from the sale of beverages during the Festival. Selected organizations earn a percentage of the net proceeds generated at their booth, along with any tips received, in exchange for their volunteer service to DMAF. Requirements include:
- Standing 501(c)(3) designation
- Organization mission/project must further engage Iowans in the arts or encourage young people to actively participate in their community.
- A designated team lead that acts as the liaison between the non-profit and Festival staff
- Capacity to fill volunteer shifts (vary 64-84 volunteer shifts throughout the three-day Festival, volunteer age must be 18+)
- All volunteers are required to attend a beverage service training (1 hour) prior to the Festival
- Smiling, energetic volunteers!
For additional information and to apply, please contact:
Des Moines Arts Festival®
Production & Program Manager