A contribution to the Des Moines Arts Festival® preserves the landmark award-winning Festival and supports the creative economy.
Des Moines Arts Festival® is a 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to impact lives through the arts. Your donated dollars will go directly to support:
- The Mission and Core Values of the Des Moines Arts Festival®.
- Production and programming for the annual Festival.
- Professional development of individual creatives in our community.
- Development and support for the creative economy in our community.
- Our free-to-attend culture.
Your contribution is a sign you value Iowa's arts and culture and ensure this celebrated organization continues to enrich the quality of life in Central Iowa. A portion of your contribution is tax deductible. A charitable acknowledgment letter will be mailed for your records.
Joining the Patron Program provides you with exclusive benefits throughout the year and access to the Silent Rivers VIP Club during the June Festival. Interested in making a 100% tax deductible charitable donation? Click here.